mixIR2 v1.1.185 WiN MAC
TEAM ASSiGN | 1 January 2014 | WiN: 11.12 MB | MAC: 21.8 MB
The mixIR2 allows you to mix multiple IRs with minimal fuss and no loss of performance as you stack IRs. Now you have the power to sculpt your guitar sound like never before. Mix mics, cabinets, reverb, EQ curves, and more with ease at levels of performance unrivaled by any other convolution plug-in.
Features at a Glance:
- Efficient, no-nonsense, drag-and-drop IR browser
- Zero latency, so it adds no delay to the signal
- Run one IR or 30 with the same unmatched performance
- Efficient, optimized convolution engine with low CPU usage let’s you run more plug-ins.
- Powerful internal routing allows you to mix IRs without messing with busses and sends
- Mix IRs in stereo with pan controls
- Upload, download, share and rate presets on redwirez.com
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows VST
- 32-bit and 64-bit OSX VST and AU
- RTAS for Pro Tools 9, 10 Windows/OSX
- AAX Native 64-bit for Pro Tools 11
- No authorization, activation or licensing scheme to get in the way
- Neve 1073 EQ impulse responses included
- Buy it solo, or get it free with the purchase of the complete BIGBox library.