Jazz EZX v1.5.1 WiN MAC
P2P | 25 May 2022 | 968.76 MB
RICH, WARM AND GENUINE.
Handpicked and pristine vintage drums, recorded with unparalleled detail at one of the finest studios in the world. The Jazz EZX presents a collection of sounds targeted especially for songwriters and producers looking for drums suited for jazz and related roots music. It features handpicked and pristine vintage instruments, recorded with unparalleled detail and attention in Nashville’s renowned Blackbird Studios. This facility’s A-room is known for having one of the finest acoustics in the world. It is large, has a high ceiling and perfectly crafted, dense walls, producing a stellar natural reverb. This in combination with unmatched signal chains of rare and vintage outboard makes for an end result of rich, warm and genuine drums with unequalled sonic quality. The Jazz EZX was sampled by the legendary drum virtuoso Roy ”Futureman” Wooten. He is a multiple Grammy Award-winning composer, inventor, and multi-instrumentalist who has been a pioneer in using sampled drums since 1985. He has shared the stage and numerous albums with many jazz legends. These recordings really capture his touch, his heart, his philosophy and his unique approach to the craft.
– Recorded at Blackbird Studios, Nashville, TN
– Sampled by Roy “Futureman” Wooten
– A complete Pearl* Reference Series kit
– Additional instruments from Gretsch*, Ludwig*, Slingerland* and Leedy*
– Includes both sticks and brushes
– 1.2 GB of free hard disk space, 1 GB RAM.
– A working EZdrummer 1.4 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation.